Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Back to square one.

Hi to whoever's reading.

I'm finally back to this space after a long hiatus. My classic url is still alive after so many years. (god! lol) Even though I try to crack my brain for a new url, I just couldn't think of one. So I gave up the thought and just stick to this. Besides, this "nickname" has been with me since secondary school. It certainly has a meaning to it :)

And the reason why I'm back here is because I need a space for reflection/ rants/ random updates etc. When I look back at my previous posts, on one hand I may be laughing at my stupidity, but on the other I'll be like "wow.. this was what happened during those times" It's actually quite amazing since I don't have a super good memory, it helps me to recall back to certain events. And by the way, it's a fresh blog because I unpublish all my previous posts for some reasons. It's gonna be quite embarrassing if I don't. lol.

Yay to my old-new space :)
Goodnight.


No comments: